Rikka Roppongi - Japan
I had the huge pleasure of visiting Rikka Roppongi and of tasting the remarkable 神無月Kannazuki Wagyu kaiseki created by chef Tasuya Sato.
Chef Tasuya Sato, who developed his skills at several 3- and 2-stars Michelin Restaurants, invites you on an amazing gastronomic journey where you can taste the finest Wagyu beef from different prefectures. Cuts and cooking techniques perfectly paired with fresh and seasonal ingredients from all over Japan and the world.
This gastronomic experience is ideal to please all your five senses!!! A must if you are in Tokyo
Kannazuki´s course included the following 10 steps:
1. Nagasaki Prefecture´s fish with Hokkaido salmon roes
2. Akita Prefecture´s Wagyu Shorthorn beef with caviar
3. Kochi Prefecture´s Red Wagyu beef with sea Urchin
4. Handmade Natural bread baked in the masonry oven
5. Tokushima Prefecture´s bonito with mushrooms
6. Yamagata Prefecture´s Kuroge Wagyu aged beef heart with black garlic
7. Gifu prefecture´s 10 years aged Mirin with Guérande sea salt
8. Yamagata Prefecture´s Stove oven-grilled Wagyu Tenderloin
9. Wagyu beef curry with Hokkaido prefecture´s rice
10. Sweet potatoes ice cream
Rikka Roppongi opened in March 2021 near Roppongi Hills, Tokyo, Japan. At this luxury restaurant, you can have a great dinner in private and elegant atmosphere, kindly served by knowledgeable staff.
This house proudly master the following skills:
1. Meat selection. Rikka carefully select premium Wagyu beef from all over Japan.
2. Grilling. Expert chefs carefully grill and maximize the deep flavor of Wagyu beef in a masonry oven
3. Handmade bread
4. Wine selection
Thank you 🙏 Jorge for joining me in this journey to find the best Japanese “steakhouses”. The 2022 Japan Steakhouse tour! 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🥩
Thank you 🙏 Kenichi Kuwabara san (General Manager, Sommelier), for your kindness and professionalism!!
Looking forward to visiting Rikka Roppongi again! 👏👏👏👍👍🙏🙏🙏
#meat #meatlover #beef #beeflover #wagyu #wagyulover #kobebeef #japanfood #food #restaurant #instafood