OkadaMae - Japan
👋 Here my visit to the superb Okadamae steakhouse in Tokyo 🇯🇵, from renowned and charismatic chef and owner Kenichiro Okada-san. Definitely a house for meat lovers!!
“Okadamae” basically means “seat in front of Mr. Okada”. The restaurant is divided into two sections, each with a 8 counter seating where all customers can enjoy with all their senses how Chef Okada San transforms freshness beef into grandiose dishes.
The 11-step course is a mind-blowing journey through different textures, temperatures, aromas and flavors where you can enjoy the best Wagyu (e.g. Kobe, Matsusaka, Sendai, Ozaki) artfully prepared with premium and fresh ingredients from different regions of Japan.
The course included the following dishes:
1. Potage of lily bulb in Matsusaka beef Bouillon
2. Matsusaka beef croquette with Hokkaido urchin
3. Egg consommé with Salmon roe
4. Sashimi of Sendai Wagyu Tongue with truffle and Izu Wasabi
5. Marinated Kobe Wagyu Tenderloin with soy sauce
6. Kobe beef Chateaubriand beef stew
7. Matsusaka beef sirloin Kansai-style Sukiyaki
8. Tartar steak Japanese style Okadamae original caviar
9. Sendai Wagyu grilled tongue
10. Kobe beef Chateaubriand
11. Radish salad
12. Handmade soba noodle from Senkawa, Ibaraki
13. Black truffle Ice cream with seasonal fruit
Okadamae is certainly for meat-lovers! Strongly recommended if you are in Tokyo! 👏👏👏👏🇯🇵🇯🇵❤️
Thanks to all Okadamae´s staff who were very kind, professional and thoughtful. 🙏🙏
And a special thanks to Chef Kenichiro Okada san, for creating this unforgettable and candid steakhouse that is a fair representation of your heart and soul 🙏🙏🙏🙏 👏👏👏
Looking forward to visiting you soon again!
Lean Gentini 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵🇦🇷